Terms and conditions
General Terms and Conditions
of company HR Profil s.r.o.
For the purposes of these business terms, the following terms shall mean:
1.”Operator” the company HR Profil s.r.o. with registered office Drieňová 16940 / 1H, IČO: 51967189, registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insertion no. 131719 / B, email contact: email@example.com;
2. “Portal” The Operator’s internet portal operated on www.hrprofil.eu;
3. “User” a person who visits the Portal;
4. “Registered User” a person who, in the exercise of his or her business, registers on the Operator’s Portal for the purpose of using the services associated with the registration of individuals, in particular for joining the discussion forum on the Portal and using other services in accordance with these terms and conditions;
5. “Advertiser” means a person or company which, in the exercise of its business, registers on the Operator’s Portal for the purposes of its presentation with the help of a public profile and for the purpose of using other services under these terms;
6. “Parties” means the Operator and Registered User or Operator and Advertiser, depending on the context and type of services used;
7. “Contract” means a contract for the use of the Operator’s services provided with the help of the Portal, which is entered into between the Parties in a remote manner as a result of registration on the Portal.
II. Introductory provisions
1. These Terms and Conditions apply to the use of the Portal and the conclusion of Contracts, which content is about Operator´s services through the Portal depending on the type of registration (Registered User or Advertiser) and are an integral part of thus concluded Contract.
2. Unless otherwise specified in a written agreement between the Parties or by the law, the following terms and conditions shall apply to all relations between the Parties. The Contracting Parties shall, in accordance with of Article 6 2 nariadenia č. 593/2008 / EC further agree that issues not governed by these terms and conditions are governed by the laws and other generally binding legal regulations of the Slovak Republic.
III. Services for Registered Users
1. By filling out the registration form and confirming your interest in registering on the Portal, the Registered User enters into a Contract with the Operator, which gives him the opportunity to use the following free of charge services from the Operator:
a) Creating a User Account on the Portal;
b) Participating in the Discussion Forum on the Portal;
c) Evaluation of Advertiser profiles;
d) Communicating with Advertisers and other Registered Users;
or paid services whose content and price are further defined in the pricelist at: https://www.hrprofil.eu/en/for-hr-members/ ,which is an integral part of these terms.
2. The Registered User acknowledges and agrees that other Registered Users with the same focus and offer of services may register on the Portal, and the conclusion of the Contract between the Operator and such other Registered User is not considered to be a violation of the Operator’s obligations.
3. The Registered User shall bear the costs incurred in connection with the implementation of the Access to the Portal, j. the cost of the operation of the electronic device accessing the Portal, the cost of the Internet connection and all other related costs.
4. The Registered User is obliged to adhere to the rules of using the Portal in accordance with Art. VI., Otherwise the Operator is entitled to withdraw from the Agreement and cancel the Registered User’s registration on the Portal.
5. By concluding this Contract, the Registered User expresses his interest to receive from the Operator, other Registered Users or Advertisers with the help of the Portal their private messages, which are not considered as unsolicited commercial offers.
6. The Registered User has the option to terminate the Contract at any time by canceling his / her registration on the Portal. This doesn’t cancel the obligation of the Registered User to pay the price of the paid services, which were already provided by the Operator.
IV. Services for Advertisers
1. By completing the registration form and confirming his/her interest in registering on the Portal, the Advertiser will enter into a Contract with the Operator, which will enable him/her to use the following free of charge Operator´s services:
a) Creating a public profile on the Portal through which the Advertiser can present his/her business activity in the scope of the basic package services as per the price list;
b) Receiving ratings from Registered Users;
c) Communicating with Registered Users and other Advertisers;
or paid services, the content and cost of which are further defined in the price list of the site: https://www.hrprofil.eu/en/for-hr-providers/ , which is an integral part of these terms.
2. If part of the paid services is also a fee for showing the Advertiser´s profile to Users or a fee for sending inquiry for Advertiser´s services, then such fee is considered to be Operator’s commission for the providing the Advertiser with opportunity to enter into a service contract with a 3rd party , while conclusion of such contracts may not actually take place.
3. The Advertiser acknowledges and agrees that other Advertisers with the same focus and with the same offer of services may register on the Portal, and the conclusion of a Contract between the Operator and such other Advertiser is not considered to be a violation of the Operator’s obligations.
4. The Advertiser bears the costs incurred in connection with accessing the Portal, j. the cost of the operation of the electronic device accessing the Portal, the cost of the Internet connection and all other related costs.
5. The Advertiser is required to adhere to the rules of use of the Portal in accordance with Art. VI., Otherwise the Operator is entitled to withdraw from the Contract and cancel the Advertiser’s registration on the Portal.
6. By concluding the Contract, the Advertiser expresses an interest in receiving from the Operator, other Advertisers or Registered Users with the help of the Portal their private messages, which are not considered as unsolicited commercial offers.
7. The Advertiser has the option to terminate the Contract at any time by canceling his / her registration on the Portal. This doesn’t cancel the obligation of the Advertiser to pay the price of the paid services, which were already provided by the Operator.
V. Pricing and payment terms
1. If the Registered User or the Advertiser orders by the Operator a paid service in accordance with the price list, he/she also has an obligation to pay the price thereof .
2. The ordered paid service will not be provided to the Registered User or Advertiser before an interest free 100% advance payment is paid to the Operator from the price of the service concerned, which may be paid by wire transfer to the Operator’s account on the basis of an Operator’s advance invoice or with on-line payment card, if Portal admits such an option.
3. The price of all paid services provided in one calendar year or half year, depending on the type of service according to price list, will be charged by the Operator through a billing invoice issued by the end of the calendar month following the given period, while the advance payment will be counted fully towards the price of the service.
4. The parties agree to the electronic issuance of tax documents.
VI. General rules for using the Portal
1. The Portal primarily serves to publish offers and share experiences of professionals in the area of HR. Any offers of Registered Users and Advertisers on the Portal have only advisory character and are not binding for the conclusion of a contract. Operator does not guarantee the Registered User or Advertiser a receipt of any order with the help of the Portal.
2. The portal is not intended for consumers or for persons under the age of 16. By registering to the Portal the Registered User or Advertiser confirms that the Portal intends to use it in the exercise of his/her profession or in the performance of his/her business.
3. The Registered User or the Advertiser is obligated to present correctly and truthfully upon entering the Portal all the information that is required to complete the registration on the Portal. The Registered User or the Advertiser is obliged to update the information provided in the on-line account immediately upon any change. The data provided in each user account is considered complete and correct by the Operator.
4. Access to the User Account of the Registered User or Advertiser is protected by a login name and password. The Registered User or Advertiser is required to maintain confidentiality about the information required to access his / her user account and is responsible for the loss or misuse of access data. The operator is not responsible for any damages incurred in connection with the loss of or misuse of login data.
5. If the Registered User or the Advertiser does not use his user account for more than 1 year, he is obliged to notify the Operator immediately that he is not interested in the continuation of the Contract.
6. All Registered Users and Advertisers undertake to ensure that their messages, comments, documents, articles, pictures and photos posted on the Portal will not be maliciously competitive or unsolicited advertising, will not interfere with or violate the rights of third persons, will not be defamatory, offensive, obscene, relating to the propagation of violence, racism, fascism or other movements and ideologies aimed at suppressing the rights and freedoms of citizens, will not incite to commit criminal offenses or other violations of the legal order of the Slovak Republic. User Content on the Portal that is in breach of these terms and conditions will be considered as unlawful.
7. Registered Users and Advertisers are primarily responsible for the correctness and faultlessness of the User Content. The Operator is responsible for such user content only if, he could have known based on the subject of its business, all circumstances and the nature of the case that such content is unlawful or has found out about the unlawful nature of the content and hasn´t immediately taken all the required steps to remove or disable such content.
8. The Operator is not obliged to oversee the correctness of the User’s content on the Portal, nor to actively search for such content, but in case he becomes somehow aware of any possible illegality of such content, he reserves the right to remove such content from the Portal until it is clarified whether such content is or is not unlawful. If the user’s content is found to be unlawful, the Operator is entitled to completely remove such content from the Portal without being obliged to inform the concerned Registered User or Advertiser about it.
9. By providing any User Content to the Operator, the Operator is granted royalty-free consent to publish automatically this content on the Portal for the duration of the Contract, that is, for the duration of the registration. By publishing this content on the Portal the Registered User or the Advertiser acknowledges that such content may be used by the User, and the Operator is not responsible for any unauthorized use of such content. In the case of blogs in the blog section, the consent thus granted is considered as exclusive, granted for the duration of the copyrights of the respective author, the blogs in the section may not be used on any other websites than the Portal.
10. The Operator is not liable for the continuous functionality of the Portal and the availability of the individual services of the Operator, which may be limited, in particular, due to the software or hardware upgrades.
11. The Portal may contain links to third party websites. These websites and their content are not inspected by the Operator and the Operator is not responsible for any damage that may be caused to the User, the Registered User or the Advertiser as a result of their visit with the active link on the Portal.
12. In addition to user content, the Portal contains text or image elements to which the Operator exercises proprietary copyrights. Commercial use of such content without the prior written consent of the Operator is prohibited.
VII. Final provisions
1. The parties agree with sending any documents relating to the Contract to their email addresses, i.e. to the email address of the Operator listed in these terms and conditions and to the email address of the Registered User or Advertiser listed upon his / her registration on the Portal. If the addressee does not expressly acknowledge receipt of the document, such document shall be deemed to have been duly delivered after five days of sending.
2. The Parties take note that personal data are processed when using the Portal. More detailed information on the processing and protection of personal data is also provided on a separate site of the Portal. In particular, the Operator hereby informs that the personal data of the Registered User or the Advertiser (hereinafter referred to as “the individual concerned”) obtained upon registration at the Portal are processed in accordance with Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council. 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The personal data of the individual concerned will be processed for the proper exercise of the Contract, which is also the legal basis for their processing. The provision of personal data is voluntary, but without this provision, the fulfillment of the above purpose would not be possible. Personal data will be processed for the duration of the Contract, that is, for the duration of the purpose of its processing and subsequently for the period during which the Operator is obliged to keep this data in accordance with generally binding regulations. Personal data processing will not lead to automated decision making or profiling. The Operator does not intend to provide personal data to a third country, to an international organization or to any third person, except for Portal visitors and intermediaries who administer, or may manage, its Portal, CRM or newsletters campaigns for the Operator and its purposes, providing web hosting, accounting, legal or other services that may involve the processing of personal data (e.g. invoices). In particular, the individual concerned has the right to require the Operator to access his or her personal data, transmit, repair or delete it, or limit the processing, the right to object to the processing, as well as the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection.
3. These terms and conditions are freely available on the Portal’s site and everyone has a right to archive and reproduce it, in particular by printing the relevant site, downloading and saving in the format of Portable Document File(pdf).
4. The Operator reserves the right to change these terms and conditions (including the Price List) by publishing their updated version on the Portal. The Operator shall notify the Registered User and the Advertiser about the planned changes of terms and conditions at least 14 days before the updated version will be published on the Portal. Registered users and advertisers are responsible for the regular monitoring of such notices and subsequent changes. If the Registered User or the Advertiser continues to use the Portal after publishing any changes to these terms, that means accepting these changes.
5. In the event that any part of these general terms and conditions is invalid or contrary to the legal order of the Slovak Republic, the other provisions remain unaffected by this invalidation.
6. These general terms and conditions shall enter into force on 1 November 2018.
HR Profil s. r. o.